La Chapelle

La Chapelle is an intimate performance and exhibition venue in the heart of the old village, very close to the Demeure Sellier.
This was the first chapel to be built (1630), which was then abandoned in favour of its neighbour. Its large hall, still dominated by the apse, opens onto a wide esplanade.

Contact: 04 94 56 65 46
Place Bellevue – 83310 Cogolin